Tama County Administration Building
104 W. State Street, P.O. Box 91
Toledo, IA 52342
Telephone (641) 484-3545
FAX (641) 484-6093
Assessor: Jerry Witt
Deputy Assessor: Dixie Caloud
Office Hours: Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
mission of the Tama County Assessor's Office is to:
- Appraise all property for tax purposes fairly and equitably
by Iowa law.
- Provide the public with information
and service in a complete and courteous manner.
Encourage and assist employees in professional growth to help meet organizational
objectives and increase individual creativity and confidence in pursuit of personal
- Operate the office in such a manner
that methods and procedures are open to scrutiny and understood by the public.
- Use resources efficiently and effectively.
Be a leader in the field of assessment administration in developing, analyzing,
and sharing data with public and private interests.
- The following links will open in new windows.
2010 Ag Sales - 2011 Ag Sales - 2012 Ag Sales - 2013 Ag Sales - 2014 Ag Sales - 2015 Ag Sales
- 2016 Ag Sales - 2017 Ag Sales
of the Assessor
to Iowa Property Tax
Iowa State Association of Assessors
Association of Assessing Officers
State Association of Counties
Parcels, Residential and Commercial Sales