Tama County Public Health & Home Care is committed to providing its patients
and their families with quality services that demonstrate professionalism and
a dedication to the highest standards.
We pledge to honor the patients'
rights at all times and to assist them in achieving as much independence as possible.
We will treat them with dignity and care for them, as we would wish to be cared
129 West High Street
Toledo, Iowa 52342
8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Friday
except on holidays
Fax: (641) 484-5447
On Call after hours, |
weekends and holidays.
Phone: (641) 751-3340
Covid Screening Forms
Covid Vaccine Consent Form
TAMA COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH
Monday, November 22, 2021 12:00 PM CST
Held Via Zoom/Conference Call
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 353 095 3317
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,3530953317# US (Washington DC)
+13126266799,,3530953317# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 436 2866 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 353 095 3317
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kczIeTvfHm
1. Call To Order
2. Acceptance/Correction of Agenda
3. Acceptance/Correction of Minutes of the October 25, 2021 Board Meeting.
1. Environmental Report
2. Director's Report
1. Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement
4. Financial Report
5. New Business
1. Approve & Authorize CEO/Executive Director to sign COVID Vaccination Status Attestation for workers of our organization doing business with Common Spirit Health (Mercy One Home Infusion Pharmacy in Urbandale, IA).
2. Approve & Authorize CEO/Executive Director to sign Contract #3709511 with Lamar for Billboard Advertising for COVID Equity Grant.
3. Approve & Authorize CEO/Executive Director to sign CMS Cost Report.
4. Approve & Authorize CEO/Executive Director, Advisory Board Chair, and Board of Health Chair to sign Emergency Action Plan.
5. Approve & Authorize CEO/Executive Director to hire a full time Homemaker or second CNA.
6. Local Public Health Services Contract Changes
7. Vaccination Mandate Guidance Summary
Approve Policies: Tama County Public Health & Home Care Mandatory COVID
Required Employee Immunization (COVID) Policy
7. Public Comment
8. Future Dates
Next Board of Health Meeting – Discuss December Meeting Date
For the most current recommendations and guidance on COVID-19
please check the Iowa Department of Public health website or the CDC website
CDC link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
IDPH link: https://idph.iowa.gov/Emerging-Health-Issues/Novel-Coronavirus
Like us on Facebook for other important updates
Tama County Health Needs Assessment Survey
Every five years in Iowa, local boards of health lead a community-wide discussion
about their community's health needs and decide what can be done about them.
The following survey questions are based on six factors important for the health and
well-being of everyone in your community. Please take a few minutes to complete
this survey and help the board determine what is needed in your county and to set
an order for action by indicating the level of importance of these service needs.
Please complete the survey only once.
Click Here to Take the Survey - Click Here to Download the Survey
Encuesta de la Oficina de Salud Pública del Condado de Tama